Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mermaids!

I have always loved mermaids. As a kid, there was a sculpture on our bathroom wall of a mermaid and two little mermaids following her. I think it sort of stuck in my head. Now I can't get enough of them.

In the next few weeks, I will be reviewing mermaid books. Many thanks to publishers who have provided review copies for this purpose.

On a sad note, author L.K. Madigan passed away recently of cancer. I was extremely saddened by this event. She is a talented woman and her presence will be sorely missed. Her book, The Mermaid's Mirror, will be one of the books reviewed.

What are some of your favorite books and even movies that feature mermaids?

2 comments:

  1. Ok. Comment field is working again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splash! - the beautiful movie by Ron Howard stuck with me ever since I was 5. I've been a mermaid ever since. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!