Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow Friday and Blogger Hop

Hello everyone! It is time for another Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop! Just click on our host sites for deets on the featured blog of the week. Give some comment love here and there and I hope to see you back for our series of mermaid reviews over the course of the next few weeks. Lots to review and talk about.

What are you reading today?

http://www.crazy-for-books.com/
http://www.parajunkee.com/
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read! 
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!  We get over 200 links every week!! 
RULES:

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
 
1.  Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below
In your link, please state the main genre that you review:  eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc.

Example:  Crazy-for-Books (contemp. adult fiction) 

2. Post about the Hop on your blog.  Spread the word about the book party!  The more the merrier!  In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!).  

 
This week's question comes from Mia who blogs at Girl About Books:
 "Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"
My favorite villain lately is the girl from Let Me In. You know she is a monster, but probably not by her own choice. She is conflicted, but is devoted to the boy. I love the scene where she whomps the heck out of the bullies that were attacking him. In the end, I wanted them together. Weird I know, but I did.

Late Breaking question for this week:

What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?

This question comes from our friend Parajunkee, who thought it was Thursday. She is sick and on cold medicine. Get well soon!

Instead of typing out my embarrassing episodes again, if you want my answer, pop over to:

http://bookgirlinthekitchen.blogspot.com/

It will be worth it. Trust me.


4 comments:

  1. Hello from the hop!
    I read a ton of YA books so I'm now your newest follower : )
    Mist

    This is where I live: http://bookaholicsbkcl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just hopping by to see who you chose! I've not read that book, but I will have to check it out!

    I chose Snape!
    http://readerbee.blogspot.com/2011/03/follow-friday-4-book-blogger-hop-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by and new follower. I haven't read that book yet, but I've got the dubbed movie sitting on my shelf. It looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I am an old follower and I'm just hopping through for FF/Blog Hop and I'd really appreciate it if you stopped by my blog to follow me as well!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I'm a new blogger (less than two weeks) so I'd really appreciate any other new followers as well! Thanks. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!