Monday, November 15, 2010

What I'm listening to....


I love audio books. They keep me reading even when I have to be doing other things. Housework, driving to work, chasing my rescue puppies around the house...you know what I mean. This week, I will be checking out The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. This is part two to The Maze Runner. I have been on the list at the e-branch of my local library since it came out and I am so excited to be finally getting a listen. If any of you haven't read the first one, it is a must read. Fan of The Hunger Games? You will totally love it. Even better, see if your local library has an e-branch. You can listen on your Ipod or if you have a Nook, you can check out the books and read them on there. So portable and fun. The Nook will even play MP3 audios too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!