Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Favorite Series

OoThis series gets my complete thumbs up. Not only does it rate pretty much all of my lunch money, it actually has plot, snark and characters I care about.

I know lots of you are tired of the standard vampire series, but this one is really good. To me, it is better than Twilight.

What I liked...
Everything. Plot. Characters. Cute guys. Vampire politics. Lots of books in the series.

What I didn't...
Nothing except the newest one was in hardcover and the rest came out in paperback.

Overall...
A great series about a girl who is so smart, she graduates high school at a young age and wants to go to college. Her mom picks a small college in an even smaller Texas town so she will be safe. Too bad the town is run by vampires...

5 out of 5 stars.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!