Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Blogger Hop



“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”


This is a really good question. If I just had one blog, I could probably get specific about one thing, but because I try my best to keep up with seven blogs of varying subject matter, I cover the spectrum. I explain what subjects I cover and have a blurb on the blog that lets authors and publishers know how to reach me. I have my blog linked to my Google Account, which has my email, twitter and the rest.


Thanks for stopping in for the hop! Be sure to check out the giveaway going on for Dreamland and get ready to don your witch hats for the Practical Magic Blog Party on my sister site On the Broomstick! It is set for the 24th of September, so make sure you mark your calendar.

2 comments:

  1. I think most bloggers have more than one blog and mostly likely a blog that is not book based. So what is on the profile depends on the subject of the blog. I have some more personal facts on my personal blog that are not included on my book blog. There’s just no need to. Clicking over from the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week’s Book Blogger Hop really threw me a curveball.

    That’s because I don’t call myself a book blogger. I never even considered myself a book blogger. Sure I blog about books and book-related topics week after week. But for some reason I never saw the label of “book blogger” applying to me.

    If you’re wondering why then please hop on over to my blog and find out – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!