Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Follow Friday!



Happy Follow Friday!



Q. In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

A. I have so many favorites, but Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series is high on my list. I am about to start reading Darkest Mercy and I am looking forward to it with great anticipation...


“When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”

I think reading became important for me way back in grade school. Remembering back to a very young age, I used to work very hard so I could read up in the tree house the school library had built inside the library for the kids. It was so quiet up there, and I could escape everything and read. All through my school years, staying in and reading was my deepest love. I think I became a bookseller because of it, and hope to be a published writer one day also. YA is my genre of choice and it never fails to enthrall me.

What about you?

Thanks for dropping by on Follow Friday. Don't forget to check out the Facebook Fan Page while you are here.

Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Every library should have a tree house! What a wonderful and creative way to inspire kids to read! My fave fae book so far has been The Replacement. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Dana! I'm following you on twitter now (@aghowardwrites) and also here. I've linked your book review site on my Industry sidebar. Lovely to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!